It’s that time again! It’s time to go grocery shopping and plan my menus. Here we go:
1. Chicken Tortilla Soup (carry over from last planning because I never made it)
2. Artichoke & tomato chicken, baked potato, broccoli
3. Stuffed bell peppers
4. Chicken, Greek potatoes, corn on the cob
5. Ham, green beans, mashed potatoes and biscuits
6. Pork chops, rice and tomatoes
7. Spaghetti and garlic bread
8. Get your man chicken, rice and corn
9. Hamburgers and French fries.
10. Sweet potato chicken tenders, potato wedges and rolls
12. French Toast
13. Frozen Dinner or whatever
If you see something you would like a recipe to, please let me know. I am always happy to share. There are no links this time because I am not trying out any new recipes this go around.