Good morning! I hope you are rested and ready to go this week!
1) Layered Salad and fruit salad
2) Slow cooker roast with potatoes and salad. I didn’t get around to making this last week. We ate this last night. I added chopped onion, celery, carrots, potatoes and 1 clove of garlic. Instead of plain water I used 1 quart of beef broth and did not add the packet of Italian seasoning. It turned out good.
The only ingredients you need to make a killer roast (in your slow cooker) plus a cup of water. Mix your packets in a bowl. Pour on roast. 1 cup of water poured over the roast turn to low and let it go for 8 hours.
3) Homemade chicken pot pie and salad. Same with this. I had extra leftovers last week so this meal rolled into this menu plan.
4) Swedish meatballs and garlic mashed potatoes (Ikea)
5) Slow cooker fried chicken, cabbage, corn and biscuits
6) Slow cooker chicken and rice, fruit salad
7) BBQ sandwiches with veggie chips
Later this week I will be blogging about the Things snacks. Here is the list of snacks for this week.
Snacks to make for the Things:
Rice Krispy treats